Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Med Evac. Complete

It was a whirlwind trip to Miami. I now have a complete understanding of what a med-evac entails and how to better manage one if I should ever have to go through this process again.
Fortunately, I am doing just fine. I have had the joy of experiencing many medical facilities and chatting with many doctors during my time here. The outcome was that at this point we are going to wait and watch.
The main doctor I worked with here did an excellent job going over the reports I brought with me and helping me understand why I was sent to the states. I understand what I need to be looking for in future tests, wherever I may have them.
I am thankful that all is ok. The friends and family that sent little notes and messages encouraged me greatly.
I loved being in the states before Christmas and soaking in the lights, music and mistletoe.
Thank you for your prayers and support.

1 comment: