Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24

Revelation 22:20
 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

I smile.  A promise and I believe.  All the characteristics of Christmas are wrapped up in the anticipation of this promise.  Love, Joy, Hope, Peace.  

God loved me so much that He sent His only Son to earth - to die - for me.  

I am filled with joy because God chose me to walk with Him.  He chose me to follow Him.  He chose me to help change the world, to be a light in the darkness.

Only because of Jesus do I have hope.  Hope in the every day things but even greater, a hope of His return.  A hope of restoration to all things new.


This hope fills me with peace.  True peace can only come from God.  It must start in each individual’s heart before it can make a difference in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment