Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

in this together ANN ROMNEY My Story


I want to forget I have MS.  I don't want to think about it, I don't want to dwell on it and I don't want to read about it.  So I let this book sit on my shelf until a time I was a bit more ready to face my problems once again.  After a few people recommended it, I decided it was time.  I was surprised at how quickly I read it.  It was easy to pick it up and find encouragement in Ann's story and how she learned to deal with her MS.  

MS is the main challenge in Ann's life, but we all have challenges, don't we?  She talks about the importance of walking this path with her husband and family.  A small community of trusted friends provided support she needed.  She is honest about the strength she found in God.  Doctors she trusted were key to finding ways to fight her disease.  

MS is Ann's battle.  To a lesser degree, MS is my battle.  As I was reading, I constantly felt encouraged that there can be victory over challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment