Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

How to Go

Sometimes God gives us a path to follow and the way is lit before us, easy to follow. Things just seem to providentially fall into place. Other times, probably most of the time, God shows us the way he wants us to go but we have no idea what we are supposed to do. There seem like a million directions or no direction at all.
Right now I am in one of those spots. I know what God wants me to do, but I have no idea how to get going on the right path. I've been praying about it for a year. Without asking God for confirmation he is giving it to me all over the place. The problem is that I have no idea what to do. I don't know how to get started. I don't know anyone who does this that could point me in the right direction. I try to figure it out and just hit a brick wall. Or a wall of confusion.
Once again I've been thinking about it for several days, knowing I need to proceed in some fashion. Then out of the blue God sent a confirmation that this was the direction I was to go but no help on going that direction. So, for you out there who have found yourself in a similar situation, what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment